We are looking for an exceptionally talented DevOps Engineer with a keen interest in analytics and excels at automation. We are looking for someone with extensive technical skills in the development cycle and operations skills for maintenance and support. This is a great opportunity for you to work with other gifted technologists and a dedicated, global team in a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain tools, solutions and micro services associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Update processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specify, document and develop new product features, and write automating scripts so that others may understand.
- Lead the team through development and operations to produce results conducive to company interests.
- Offer good technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in handling distributed data systems.
- Knowledge on monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana) and documentation solutions (Mediawiki and Wikibase).
- With experience in:
- System automation (ansible)
- Data flow management tool (Nifi)
- Software development pipeine (Jenkins, gitlab)
- Database solutions (PostgreSQL, ArangoDB, mySQL)
- Networking and security related technologies (SSL, keycloak, iptables, nfttables, fail2ban, webserver and its ecosystem)
- File system and hardware (GlusterFS, Btrfs, ZFS, LVM)
- Solid experience working remotely before 2020 and strong ability working with a remote team.
- Experience in taking leadership roles in any organization
- Ability to lead and work as a team
- Great communication and coordination skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Above-average salary structure from the market.
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere as a market leader
- A wide range of training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunity
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leaves
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.