We are looking for an Inbound Sales Representative for Autism and Disability Technology Account. We will train you for this position. The Inbound Sales Representative will be an assertive, empathetic professional with a strong knack for sales and customer service. While upholding the company's ethos, you will handle calls professionally, build rapport with potential customers, understand their needs, and persuasively communicate the value of our offerings, ultimately driving trial sign-ups and conversions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Inbound Calls: Professionally manage all inbound calls from potential clients, using your sales skills to convert leads into trial users and, eventually, subscribed members.
- Customer Service: Build strong relationships with clients and team members, addressing queries, providing helpful information, and maintaining a high standard of service.
- Coordinate with the Benefits Specialist: Understand clients’ needs and preferences, and communicate these effectively with the Benefits Specialist to optimize our services.
- Record Keeping: Document all client communications and compile summary points after each call for internal use and review.
- Reporting: Prepare detailed reports on customer interactions, queries, concerns, and feedback for management's review.
- Company Culture: Adhere to and embody the company's policies, core values, and work culture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, or other relevant field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service, sales, or marketing
- Familiar with online tools (eg. Zoom, Google Meet, Slack)
- Proficient in G Suite Tools (eg. google docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willing to work remotely following EST shift
- Prior experience working with neurodiverse population is a plus
- Adept in using CRM and productivity tools (eg. mailchimp, notion, calendly, dialpad)
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Willing to extend work hours as needed
This role presents a unique opportunity for a driven sales professional to make a real impact in a startup environment, helping families navigate the journey of raising adolescents and young adults with disabilities.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php. 30,000 to Php 40,000 gross per month)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Annual leaves
- HMO benefit
- Work from home
- Fulfilling career that rewards well
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.