We are looking for an Inside Sales specialist who is responsible for following up on leads from Marketing (Marketing Qualified Leads) and focused outbound efforts, closing potential customers/prospects for discovery meetings. This, in turn, must lead to business opportunities while building new and strengthening existing customer relationships. At the front end of the process, the specialist is responsible for identifying sales targets in their assigned territory then passing the target to the appropriate account team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze target market to understand the scope, challenges, and potential of the market.
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Maintain great relationships with past and repeat customers for future sales opportunities
- Execute timely follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads, inbound website, and phone inquiries, educating prospects.
- Research targeted accounts, identify key players, generate interest and close for a discovery meeting with the account team
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the products, industry trends, and competition.
- Consistently achieve performance goals, individually and as a team.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls, or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Execute sales activity plans and develop a target list of high potential new customers
- Skills in persuasion and influencing can assist an Inside Sales Representative in closing a sale
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services
- Achieve monthly & quarterly KPIs
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven 3-5 years of success generating leads and qualifying potential customers for a software company is preferred
- Proficiency with corporate productivity tools (Sales navigator, MS Office, Salesforce.com)
- Proficiency with lead generation tools for emails and contact extraction
- Business Analytics skill is strongly preferred
- Experience working with eCommerce and Retail industry is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals.
- Strategy-driven with a research-based approach
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet start-up or SaaS industry
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong listening and communication skills with the team and customers
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character.
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Healthcare (HMO)*
*dependent on employer compensation and benefits offered
This is a remote role that most of our clients are looking to hire. By applying below, you are expressing your interest in the role and would like to be contacted by our HR Team when an immediate vacant position is available.