We are looking for an experienced Java Developer (Business Process Automation) who excels at coding, problem-solving and effective delivery. This is a great opportunity for you to work with other gifted technologists and a dedicated, global team in a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere.
The Java Developer we are looking for should have extensive experience in analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute and take part in software and architectural development
- Develop well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues and reply to requests on time
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Produce detailed software design documentation
- Improve the code quality by implementing best practices.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Proactive interaction and support for the members of the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or any other related field
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Java developer
- Strong experience in - JUnit tests - Maven
- Experience in Jenkins build system, JAXB, and data flow management tool such as Apache Nifi is preferred
- Experience in Linux OS is a plus
- Experience in OSS is a plus
- Solid experience working remotely before 2020 and strong ability to work in a remote team.
- Experience in taking leadership roles in any organization
- Ability to lead and work as a team
- Great communication and coordination skills
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Above-average salary structure from the market
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere as a market leader
- A wide range of training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunity
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leaves
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.