We're looking for motivated, caring individuals who can listen to our users and provide emotional support, and have the ability to do so without judgment.
We’re looking for people who are mission-oriented, passionate about helping the disability community, energetic, and outgoing!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide weekly and on-demand Slack/Zoom/Email/SMS support for up to 20 job-seekers with disabilities in the US
- Write case notes from weekly and on-demand discussions into case management software
- Provide regular video call and email updates to parents and teachers of the job-seeker with disability
- Provide friendly and emotional support to job-seekers with disabilities who are looking to practice their conversation skills
- Follow our training curriculum to deliver coaching on a weekly basis to our job-seekers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or background in special education, psychology, counseling, occupational therapy, or adjacent field
- 1+ year experience working with adults/adolescents with disabilities
- Patience and compassion, with a creative mind for problem-solving
- Strong Google and search engine skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- High-speed internet and access to web cam/headset
- Preferred: 1+ year experience working in a contact center/BPO environment
- Access to a webcam and microphone setup
- Excitement about working with a dynamic, paced startup
- Availability from 11 PM - 7 AM PH Time (Full-Time)
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Monthly salary: ₱30,000 to ₱35,000
- Great benefits, allowances and incentive plans
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- Great team environment and culture
- Ability to work from home in a hybrid set-up
- Opportunity for advancement
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Night differential pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Annual salary appraisal
- Annual leave (15 days vacation leave and 15 days sick leave)
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.