We are looking for a highly organized Finance Assistant with great communication and customer service skills. The Global Finance Assistant is responsible for all financial administrative tasks relating to accounts payable and accounts receivable for operations outside of the United States.
- Assist with payment set up of vendor invoices, including query resolution
- Assist with vendor commission invoices
- Assist with Security deposit recovery from vendors
- Internal prebilling checks to ensure accurate client billing to reduce potential queries
- Liaise with the A/R team in the United States to coordinate billing and collections
- Assist with Client consolidated invoicing
- Coordination of aged debt recovery
- Auditing of internal systems to ensure accuracy and integrity of all data
- Financial reporting
- Assists with flow of information to third party financial partners
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships between Organization and key customers, vendors, and guests
- Complies with all operating procedures and/or process flows developed for the department or client
- Responds appropriately to provide customer service and timely solutions to problems
- Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with clients, coworkers and the general public
- Performs other duties as necessary and assigned.
Skills and Experience Required
- High school diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- At least one year of work experience in a fast-paced customer service or accounting role
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be attentive to detail and have good problem-solving skills
- Telephone, photocopier, computer, internet, and e-mail skills is a must
- Working knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel required
- Experience within the travel, relocation, or hospitality industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (PHP 40,000 - 50,000/mo)
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Awesome culture of permanent work from home set-up
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Healthcare (HMO)
- Annual salary appraisal
If you are shortlisted among the applicants, our HR will contact you for further instructions.