We are looking for an experienced Global Housing Coordinator to assist in all stages of the reservation administration process. This includes the completion of guest paperwork, move-in, and move-out arrangements, and providing customer support to guests and corporate clients as required. The successful candidate must build and maintain positive partnerships with National’s guests, clients, and third-party providers and have a professional image and strong communication and customer service skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive client relationships by offering exceptional customer service to all parties involved in the corporate housing assistance process.
- Manage reservation paperwork.
- Prepare welcome letters and move-in instructions for guests.
- Report, manage, and resolve maintenance issues or items needed in units.
- Ensure operational inspections are completed and present in files.
- Deliver pre and post-arrival, mid-stay, pre-departure, and post-departure communications.
- Complete file audits to make sure all required paperwork is in the files.
- Build and maintain databases in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Prioritize and multi-task a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Comply with all operating procedures and/or process flows developed for the global team.
- Respond appropriately to provide customer service and timely solutions to problems that may arise.
- Provide customer support to guests and corporate clients as required.
- Support day-to-day operational requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of hospitality or hotel customer service experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proven ability to multitask and be flexible with various duties.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both vocally and in writing.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward customer satisfaction.
- Telephone, facsimile, photocopier, computer, internet, and e-mail skills is a must.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Word, and Excel is required.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
Remotify focuses on putting Filipino talents in the spotlight in the global workforce scene. We are an Employer of Record in the Philippines and we enable small to medium businesses across the world to scale their teams securely and cost-effectively through remote outsourcing. Through our services, we ensure that every remote employee enjoys the social benefits the law provides while receiving internationally competitive salaries.
With Remotify, you will have the opportunity to work directly with international businesses while having an employee contract bound in the Philippines, social benefits, and tax contributions, through us. As you work internationally from your home, you have a local HR to help you with local labor compliance. We have created a community of Filipino Remote workers who value the flexibility of remote work while enjoying the togetherness a great virtual workplace brings both professionally and personally.
Here are the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary (Php 32,500.00)
- I.N.S.P.I.R.E program that will help you build personal and professional character
- A payroll system that assures on-time payments at all times
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid local holidays
- Paid incentive leave
- Healthcare (HMO) benefits
- Annual salary appraisal
- Customer service bonus plan
If you are the one we're looking for, send us your application now. All shortlisted applicants will receive an email from our HR for the next steps of your recruitment process.
You may also review our other job openings